Freedom is...: WOW long time no post

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WOW long time no post

 It has been some time since I last posted, I actually thought I obliterated this blog but it seems to be a little more resilient than would be apparent. (guess someone is a little stingy about giving up content ;)  Since its still here I will give it another shot.       
         In my ongoing quest for FREEDOM I have gone nautical.  Having had an affinity for the water for a long time I am working on incorporating that into the search. I will still be reviewing the same sort of ideas I was before in my land based blogs but will likely be focusing more on things to facilitate life on a boat.  I am currently living on a sailboat
in the greater Gulf region, and have no practical experience to support this activity. So I have been reading, and reading.  That is why, in part, I have been so derelict in my posting. Hopefully I will be a little more diligent in the future, so please just bare with me. I am sure you will be at least slightly amused with the antics of novice boat life.         If you are interested I am creating a stand alone page to tell the story of how we got our boats and you look to the right (starboard) and click there or you can click HERE                                                  
Digg It