Freedom is...: Subsidized Solar

Monday, August 29, 2011

Subsidized Solar

  I guess you may have noticed I have been posting lately on the solar panels available today. I am only part of the way through but I saw this link and thought the middle of the topic would be a good place for it. What it is, is a site that tells you what kick-backs you can get for going solar in your local area. 

  That's right kick-backs. (finally we get a shot at a few hea?)  There are state and federal dollars already set aside for you to make your home more energy efficient.  Imagine that, you pay less on your power bill and get a discount on setting up the system.  Some of the money is available as tax credit and I think there is some grant stuff on there too. I don't have time to search out what kind of stuff is available in every state but you can. Here is the link.  Da Link 

 Good luck. I hope you find something cool. It may not make an install free but I think you can get financing on this kind of thing and probably beat the power bill costs in relation to your payments.
Digg It